Wednesday, October 26, 2011

17 days later

Life is cool. I'm finding this out more and more. Before Ecola my day went like this: Get up, eat, get on computer which included; youtube, facebook, tv shows, and games. Then I got off my computer, ate dinner, back to the computer, more of the same, then sleep. Life...was not...cool. It was mildly entertaining, but not cool.

17 days later.

My day goes like this: Alarm at 7:30, get up at 7:55, walk to Bella and get coffee, read my bible and pray till 8:25-30, walk back to breakfast, eat, go to class at 8:55, learn amazing things for an hour and a half, go to the coach house till 10:55 and chill (this morning I talked to my RA Seth about the OT for a good half hour), go back to class, eat lunch at 12:00. At this point keep in mind that I have had more interaction with people and more spiritual growth then I had in a month a few short weeks ago. Next, chill and talk at lunch till when ever (generally till about 12:30), hit the student lounge until the rec center opens at 1:00, go play pool or chess, work on homework, maybe read some more of my bible, yesterday we went to falcon point as a hike and I made a new friend and learned a new name, today we have afternoon classes, but that's ok. Then there is dinner at 5:15, eat till 5:45 or 6:00, hang out in the rec or with who ever till class at 7:00, get out at 9:00 having grown an other months worth, go to the rec again and play some more chess or the sport event that is that night (generally frissbe or volley ball), work out every other day, hang there till 11:30 or so, go back to the dorm, take a shower, try and go to sleep, but will most likely fail because I end up talking to Drew till 2:00 in the morning, like last night.
Rinse and repeat.
Life is cool. Tony, at Bella, knows me by name, he knows my drink, he knows I like it cooler then not. He remembers that. My AR is awesome. In so many ways. The teachers are funny. The staff personable. People are cool. God is cool. Jesus is cool. Jesus is life. Life is cool.
Slainte

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO GLAD. I love you, Son. Blessings upon blessings on your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Sounds pretty wonderful and awesome. Glad you're enjoying it. And knowing your RA a little, I think he's pretty cool as well. When he met my kids last year he told them his name was "Guapo" and they called him that for awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete