Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day the 3rd

Well things are starting to fit into a groove a little more around here. Lots of stuff to do, never bored. Had a great jam session last night with the ad dorm guys. Fit six guys into one dorm room...bit of a snug fit as you might think, but the music was awesome, and I mean awesome. One of the guys down the hall plays guitar very well and has a great voice. I'm thinking the late night jam sessions will be quite frequent.

On an other note, Hermeneutics is going wonderfully. I'm actually about to go plowing into some verses to pick them a part and see what I can see in them.

It's amazing the faces around here. I feel like I keep seeing people from home everyday. "oh there is Anne Peterson, oh there's Enoc Newkirk, oh there's Johnny Mcnickles". So it's a lot of fun seeing people all around that remind me of people I already know.

Been meeting cool people. As I said our dorm is pretty musical but it's also pretty chill...at least for now. But every one that I have met in there I have liked, so I'm hoping that we will get pretty tight by the end of the year.

Well we have dorm activities at 7:30 so I think I will do some studying before that. Until next time, Slainte.

P.S. I was hoping that YOU would have the answer for yesterdays riddle but I guess not ;)
haha later.

1 comment:

  1. Well, here is the answer I found:

    http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1173/why-is-a-raven-like-a-writing-desk

    And, hey, I like your writing. :-)

    ReplyDelete